Wednesday 11 April 2012

Side Stepper card

Hello there,  well I'm feeling shattered today as I stayed up to watch a live game of Baseball that had 'extra time' and didn't finish until just before 5am - Yes, I know, crazy.  I subscribe to a website that gives me access to all games that have been played so far within the season so I usually catch up a sensible times but I made the mistake of starting to watch a live game that was really exciting and couldn't stop, daft old bat that I am, so please excuse me if this post is completely illegible - lol!

I did get a chance to craft whilst watching though as my computer monitor is on my crafting desk, so crafting and baseball at the same time ~ yay!

My share today is a little, (4x4"), side stepper card.

Very colourful!

I haven't made one of these before and I'd only seen the dimensions for larger sizes so I spent quite a lot of time with some scrap cardstock to get the proportions right and I made made myself a template with all the details on before I made the actual card.

Side view.

The colours are really bright and cheerful and remind me of summer, which is strange for me as I am defiantly an autumn/winter girl, I blame watching the baseball, it obviously put me in a warm and summery frame of mind.  (The ONLY good thing about spring/summer, from my point of view, is that it's baseball season!)

I'm pleased that I figured out how to do this card at this size and I'll defiantly be making more.

I'm just off to have a little nap, have a great day .... xx


 Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Aviary"; "Button, Button" & "Pocket Silhouettes"
Card stock : "Daffodil Delight" & "Melon Mambo"
Accessories : "Flirtatious" Speciality DSP
Colour:  "Daffodil Delight" & "Pumpkin Pie"
Tools : Dimensional Adhesive; Tape runner adhesive; "Word Window" punch & "Modern Label" punch

No comments:

Post a Comment