Monday 5 November 2012

Free card for November 2012

Hello there,

Now in the interests of full-disclosure, I'm writing this post on Sunday afternoon.  I figure that the best way for me to try and make sure I keep up to date with posting is whenever I got a bit of time to schedule a few post, as I love sharing what I do with you all and I've missed blogging.



My share today is actually my FREE card for November.  Anyone who places a Stampin' Up order through me in the month of November will receive one of these cards for free.  There are two versions, one in "Midnight Muse" and one in "Raspberry Ripple"   

I wanted to share this card today as who wouldn't want to be holding a lovely mug of hot chocolate tonight whilst watching the fireworks, with maybe a little dram of something grown-up in the mug for good measure!

If you place an order for less than £50, (before P&P), then you get one card, if you place an order for more than £50, then you get both!


I used the "Scentsational Season" stamp set, which is sooo cute and comes with coordinating dies for the Big Shot machine.  I just stamped the mug image directly onto the "Whisper White" card stock that I got form the "Note Cards & Envelopes" set.  You get 20 5 x 3-1/2" note cards and envelopes in the pack and they are the perfect size for whipping up a batch of cards really quickly.

The sentiment is from the "Polar Party" stamp set, which is one of my favourites. 

I used "Basic Grey" classic ink pad for the steam, which I stamped off once to give a light grey colour.  I then used "Dazzling Details" which is glitter glue and at only £2.25, is fabulous and will last you for ages.

You can't really see it on these cards, but I also added a "Rhinestone Jewel" to the centre of the snowflake on the mug.

Hope you like them, have a great day, and BE CAREFUL if you have fireworks tonight!! ... xx




No comments:

Post a Comment