Monday 4 April 2011

Another 'scrappy' card

Another project to used up some smallish scraps of designer series paper.
This card was made using the  "Sunny Garden" collection which I just cut up into various size rectangles and arranged on an A6 "Sahara Sand" card blank. 
I used the "Curly Label" punch to cut out the sentiment, then stuck it onto some "Pear Pizzazz" card stock and cut round it, leaving a small gap between the punched shape and cardstock.  I also added a few buttons from the "Brights" designer buttons collection. 
The faux stitching round all of the pieces of designer paper where made using a "Chocolate Chip" marker.

I left it nice and generic, from a sentiment point of view, so that it would be suitable for many occasions.

Have a great day and I'll be back soon to chat some more :o) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment