Tuesday 21 June 2011

'Nature' type card

Hello all, hope you are well and that the sun is shining wherever you are.

Today, the card I would like to share with you today was made using the "Every Moment" stamp set. Now I would not consider this stamp set part of my usual style at all, but the benefit of a company like Stampin' Up is they cater for all tastes and therefore you find yourself browsing through the catalogue and starting to like things you would never normal be drawn to. This was the case with this stamp set and I have to say I really like it and I'm enjoying playing with it at the moment.

This cards also uses the "Confetti" stamp set as a background stamp, going over the solid leaves with a Versamarker and heat embossing with clear embossing powder. I used 'Crumb Cake' from the card base, used the 'Scallop Trim Border' punch on 1 edge of 'Cajun Craze' cardstock and tore the edges on the others and stamped the images onto 'Very Vanilla' cardstock and, once again, tore the edges. I coloured the images with a blender pen, which has to be one of my favourite tools ever! I also added a hint of sparkle on the butterfly with the Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

I was please with my attempts at trying a different genre of stamps, hope you like it too.

take care, and big hugs ~ until we chat again ...xx







1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this and yet I haven't used this colour card at all and don't have confetti, an inspiration, thanks :-)
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete