Sunday 12 June 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge No. 11

Sorry for not blogging much lately, I'm having some problems with the blogging software which is making it difficult to add new pictures and I really don't think you want a blog with me just rambling on :o)

I'm working on sorting it out, but in the meantime, I've managed to upload this card, not a very good picture I'm afraid ~ trouble with the photo editing software too, (isn't it great how technology makes life easier!!).


It's for this weeks challenge over at "Simply Stampin' Challenge". It's a colour challenge this week, the colour combo being; Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Concorn Crush.

I used the flower stem image from "Fast & Fabulous" stamp set stamped in Chocolate Chip classic ink and Concord Crush class ink to stamp the petals over the top, the petals stamp is from the same stamp set and is FREE as it is a level 2 hostess gift - yes, really, no money at all! I tied 1/2" stitched poly-ribbon in Concord Crush into a knot around the card that I stamped my images on before attaching it with dimensional adhesive foam pads to the Chocolate Chip cardstock and lastly I added faux stitching to the edges of the Concord Crush cardstock to replicate the stitching on the ribbon.

Hope you like it, anyway, must dash and try and sort out this silly software as I have lots to share with you and chat about :o)

Take care of yourselves.... xx


7 comments:

  1. Oh Anna, I really LOVE this card, simply stunning!
    Thanks for joining in at Simply Stampin' Challenges,
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna I love your card, the stitching panels are so effective and I love the Fast and Fabulous stamp set. Thank you so much for joining in this week at Simply Stampin Challenge, I hope you sort all the technical problems out soon. Hugs Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning - totally gorgeous - Jacqueline xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning and so elegant!
    Thanks for taking part in this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge....x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card, so elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful card! It really shows off Concord Crush at its best! :D x

    ReplyDelete