Friday 20 January 2012

Pre-Xmas team catch-up swop card.

Morning, well, I'm so glad it's Friday, not sure what I've actually done this week but for some reason it feels like I've been frantic all week!

Anyway, onto today's share.

Before Christmas we had a team get-together at my upline Sarah-Jane's house and for this event we all made a swop card, here's mine..

My team swop

When you make a 'swop' card you just do the front of a card and everyone swops with everyone else.  It's a way of seeing other people do things as well as maybe getting cards or projects that use products that you don't have yourself, it's a really good way to get motivated and see how others interpret the products used.

For my swop, I used the "Aviary" stamp set, which I just love, that owl is adorable and I also used "Forever Young" stamp set.  This set has a tree stamp, which I used as a background image on the "Perfect Plum" layer of the card just to add a little interest rather than leave the cardstock blank.

I had a wonderful time at our get-together, it's great to be able to meet up with so many talented crafters who are also such lovely people.

My next couple of posts will show you the swops I got in return, I hope you find it interesting.

Take care....  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment