Wednesday 28 March 2012

Easter Projects ~ No.1

Hi there,

Late posting today as I am having real having real trouble loading photo's on to my blog, so just a quickly as I've been trying to get this post sorted for a couple of hours now :-(

Today I'm sharing with you a little Easter goodie that I put together using a little bit of the the fabulous Everyday Enchantment DSP ~ I am so going to miss this when it's gone, I think it's my favourite DSP, and some cardstock.  The project is actually one that I've seen a lot on the internet recently so not sure where I saw it first.



It's a really quick and simply little project but looks so effective.  As you can see, it's a small gift holder, I think I managed to fit it about 6 or 7 little Lindt chocolate eggs, which I love as they are so yummy

It uses the "Fancy Flower" punch for the top and bottom and, basically, you just fold the petals over, score some cardstock or more DSP to fit.  You can make it as long as you like really.  I used the "Modern Label" punch and a little bit of "Window Sheet" so that I could have the goodies inside on show.

Hope you like it...  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment