Saturday 3 March 2012

My FREE "Thank You" goodies for March

Today I am sharing with you my "Thank You" cards for March.  basically, everyone that places a Stampin' Up order through me in the month of March will get one of these cards for FREE.  There is no minimum spend to get one of these, but if you spend more than £45 you get 2 and if you spend more than £75 you get all three. :o)



The cards are made using "Sprinkled Expressions" stamp set that you can choose as your free item as part of Sale-a-brations.

'Love' card
The cards are 4 1/4" square, so perfect for a little note or even to go with a gift.

'Smile' card
The colours I've used on all three cards is "Pool Party", "Calypso Coral", "Lucky Limeade" and "Island Indigo", which I also used on the coordinating envelope, which is included ....

'Congratulations' card

.... and the cards will be sent out in a cello bag, all protected until you choose to use them.



Also, for this last month of "Sale-a-brations" only, all orders will get one of these cute little notebooks absolutely FREE and everyone needs a cute notebook for their bag right?  On, and the notebooks come with a belly band which will be in individually monogram with your initial, if you want someone elses' initial please let me know at the time you place your order.




One last thing ~ just to clarify, these special offers are from me personally and are not a Stampin' Up offer and are in addition to the Sale-a-bration freebies from Stampin' Up.

Thew, well, I think that's all I needed to let you know about today, if you have any questions or would like more information on Stampin' Up products, booking a workshop, becoming a demonstrator yourself, more on how Sale-a-bration works or would like to place an order, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Well, I'm just off to make some tea and do my job's round the house so that I can spend the afternoon catching up on BBC's Masterchef on iplayer, perfect!  Hope you have a great day ...xx


No comments:

Post a Comment