Monday 30 April 2012

Little ones birthday cards.

Hello there,

Well I had a great weekend, I went to Stampin' Up's regional training in Reading and had a great time meeting up with all my Stampin' Up friends.  I will be sharing some of the swops I got and the projects we made over the next week or so, but there is so much going on that I hardly know where to start.

Well for today, I'll share a card or two with you.


I've been making a few baby appropriate birthday cards as lots of people I know had babies last year and they are starting reach their first birthday so I wanted to get a little stash of cards to that I am ready to go when the birthdays come round.


I decided to go with "Pear Pizzaz" for the boy cards and "Blushing Bride" for the girls.


 The stamp set is from a new one that will be available from tomorrow, when the new Summer mini catalogue launches and I can't wait as it has so many gorgeous goodies in it I'm finding it hard to put down

I intend stamp a "1" onto the left hand balloon but have deliberately left them blank for now in case I do end up making more baby birthday cards, I can keep these by for next year.

That's it for today, tomorrow is a BIG day with loads of Stampin' Up news, so don't forget to pop back then.  My post should be live by around 9am.

take care... xx


Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "UP, Up & Away"
Card stock : "Pear Pizzaz";  "Blushing Bride"; "Marina Mist" & "Whisper White"
Accessories : "Nursery Nest" DSP
Colour:  "Pear Pizzaz";  "Blushing Bride" & "Marina Mist" classic ink pads
Tools : Tape runner adhesive; "Scallop" border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment