Wednesday 20 June 2012

Colourful "Get-Well" wishes

My poor Sister-in-law has recently had a fall and broke her hip so I wanted to make her a colourful, sparkly and cheerful card.


I actually had a couple of these butterflies sitting on my crafting desk for a few day and was wondering what to do with them as I knew I wanted to do a 'rainbow' of butterflies but wasn't sure how I would display them, but when I came to putting a card together for her it all just fell into place beautifully.

I love the few lines of little hearts that the "Textured Impressions" embossing folder add, it's a nice, subtle detail that adds a lovely finishing touch.

I hope she liked it, chat again soon ... xx



Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Sincere Salutations"
Card stock : "Naturals Ivory"; "Basic Black"; "Whisper White" "Daffodil Delight"; "Tangerine Tango"; Old Olive"; "Real Red"; "Pacific Point"; "Rich Razzlebury" & "Concord Crush"
Accessories :  Antique Brad & Rhinestone jewels
Colour:  StazOn In
Tools : Tape runner adhesive;  Glue dots; Big Shot machine; "Textured Impressions" Embossing Folders; & "Beautiful Wings" embosslit die.

2 comments:

  1. A perfect Get Well card, very pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - it is so bright and would cheer anyone up. xx

    ReplyDelete