Saturday 20 October 2012

SATURDAY INSPIRATION ~ Stampin' Up Catalogue

This week I'm sharing a Halloween Invitation that I made.


as you can see from the photo below, the envelope is completely open and you place the invitation in the centre of the open envelope before you seal it up.


You seal the envelope by folding in the sides, then the bottom, then the top..


.. and finally sealing it by wrapping the twine round the two popped up 'stoppers'.  I made these using a circle punch and popping them up with two dimensional adhesive pieces.  


The stamp set I got the little Halloween pumpkin from was "Button Buddies".  I chose this stamp as I just wanted a little image without it being too obviously 'spooky Halloween'


And my inspiration?  well that came from the "Sealed with Love" kit, which is on page 35 of the current Autumn/Winter mini catalogue.  It's a adorable little kit but not really suitable for what I wanted.


Hope you like it and remember, inspiration comes from many places, enjoy!   xx


No comments:

Post a Comment