Tuesday 6 November 2012

A couple of Ornamental Christmas cards

Hello there,

I hope your Bonfire night was full of fun and lovely hot things to eat and drink.

My share for you today is a Christmas card, well, now it's November it feels as though lots of Christmasy things are allowed.



For my base card I used "Naturals White" cardstock and I used the lovely new stamp set "Ornament Keepsakes" to stamp out the 2 ornament elements.


This is a lovely stamp set and comes with coordinating "Holiday Ornaments" framelits dies. What's even better about this coordinating products is that Stampin' Up as selling them either individually or as a "Ornament Keepsakes" bundle, which works out cheaper - yay!



I used just two ornament stamps and dies for these cards but there are 9 stamps in this set in total.

I used the "Music Notes" wheel for the background, which I love and is perfect for Christmas cards but also I think it would be great for male cards.

The sentiment is from "Curly Cute" - seriously, how great is this stamp set, defiantly one that every stamper should have in their inventory.  I heat embossed this in white onto a piece of "Midnight Muse" cardstock.

I only made these in "Midnight Muse" but I am defiantly going to be replicating these in a few more colours over the next few days.

Enjoy!    xx


"Holiday Ornament" framelit die
"Ornament Keepsakes" stamp set


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Anna - so clean and fresh looking. Think I am going to have to get the Music Notes wheel now!!

    ReplyDelete