Sunday 16 December 2012

ABAC Sunday ~ Christmas Tree decorations

Hello, my Anything But A Card, (ABAC), Sunday this week I am sharing a little Christmas Tree decoration that I made using the mug die from the 'Holiday Collection' framelit dies.


I cut 2 of the little mug shapes with a little extra cardstock at the bottom so that I would have somewhere to adhere the two pieces together.  I then used my Crop-a-dile to punch a hole in the 'handle' section of the mug.

This makes them look like little hand-bags - which is very cute!


I added a little chocolate from my trusty tub of "Celebrations" and wrapped a piece of DSP from the 'Festival of Prints' paper stack round the middle to hold it closed.  

On the blue one, I used the 1-1/4" Scallop circle punch to punch out a 'Cherry Cobbler' scallop circle.  I used 'Island Indigo' ink pad to stamp out an image from the 'Mixed Medley' stamp set and adhered it to the centre of the scallop circle using 'Snail' adhesive.  I then used the '2-way glue pen' round the outside edge of the scallop circle and covered it is 'Dazzling Diamonds' glitter.    


On the 'Real Red' one, I used adhered a 'Vintage Faceted Designer Button' that using glue dots after I had threaded through and tied a bow using some silver cord from my stash.  I used the same cord threaded through the hole in the mug's handle area to that they could hang from the Christmas tree.

I'm going to try and do a very quick tutorial on this and post later today.  See you then ....xx

No comments:

Post a Comment