Tuesday 29 January 2013

A "Sale-a-bration" card

Yesterday I shared with you a card I made for my cousin Jennifer's birthday where I used the gorgeous "Natural Composition" speciality paper, well, I had so much fun using it that I made a few more that I thought I would share another one with you.


 As you can see, it's another lovely pattern from that paper pack but this time I paired it up with one of the images from the "Feeling Sentimental" FREE SALE-A-BRATION stamp set.  The sentiment is from the "Loving Thoughts" stamp set

This photo shows just how lovely and glossy the images on the patterned paper are.  The sentiment was stamped onto the Cotton Ribbon that can be found in the current Autumn/Winter catalogue (* This catalogue ends on 31st Jan! *)


For this vintage image, I stamped it onto "Naturals Ivory" cardstock, inked the edges in "Crumb Cake" ink using one of the "Stamping Sponges" and layered it onto a piece of "Cherry Cobbler".  Both of these pieces I ripped rather than cut to add to the vintage feel of the card.

Back tomorrow with some projects using goodies from the new Spring / Summer catalogue that's out on 1st February.


No comments:

Post a Comment