Saturday 16 March 2013

Easter Project - No. 4

Firstly, sorry about the rubbish photo's, I really need to try and sort myself out, I think the problem is the lighting, anyway, the project, and another card today but this is a 2-parter as tomorrow I have a cute little Easter 'basket' that matches this card to share with you.


The card is as simple as can be.  I cut off about 1 1/2" or so off the right hand side of a card blank 



I adhered a strip of the "Sunshine and Sprinkles" DSP, which, as you see, is the perfect Easter DSP, I actually had a strip that was about 2" wide so that it actually extended into the card.



I stamped the "Easter Blessings" sentiment, layered that with some "Primrose Petals" ribbon and stuck to the front, seriously, it couldn't be any easier so if you have a load to make this would be a great 'production line' type card.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the coordinating 'basket' 

No comments:

Post a Comment