Monday 11 March 2013

Special little someone's birthday Card

It was my adorable little niece Amy's birthday over the weekend, and this is the card I made for her.



Being an idiot, I forgot to take photo's before giving it to her, so this photo was taken at Nanny and Rara's house ~ she calls her Grandad, "Rara" as she likes it when he pretends to be a lion!

To make the little dress, I used the "Build a Blossom" stamp set and coordinating punch for the 'skirt' and "Itty Bitty Bits" stamp set for the 'top'.  I also used the "Memorable Moments", "Lovely Letters Alphabet" for the sentiments.

This is a picture of her blowing her candles out at her little tea party that we had round my youngest brothers house.



She actually blew all the candles out herself, she such a little star, but I might be a little biased on that point!

No comments:

Post a Comment