Thursday 29 August 2013

Grungy card ... and a cute little visitor

I love the new stamp set "Gorgeous Grunge" I've been using it a lot recently.  This card was the first one I made with this stamp set.


It's really clean and simple


I used versamark ink and gold embossing powder to give it a bit of shine and added a few small pearls and rhinestones.  If you wanted to make it a bit more masculine, you could use silver embossing powder and just leave off the little embellishments.  
I used "Naturals Vanilla" cardstock and card base, which ahas flecks of colour within it so adds to the overall 'grungy' feel.  I also stamped the envelope, with "Baked Brown Sugar" ink to give it a coordinated look, I've been decorating my envelopes a lot lately.

Oh, and whilst trying to photograph this card I got a little visitor who decided that she was the 'star' of the photo session


but it was obviously too much for her, so she settled in for a nap instead!



Take care.... x

No comments:

Post a Comment