Sunday 1 September 2013

ABAC Sunday - Ugly diary makeover


My ABAC, (Anything But A Card), Sunday share this week is my diary.  Now don't get too excited, there aren't any secrets being shared, I just wanted to show you how I changed a very boring looking diary into something much more suitable.

it's from Paperchase and started life as a very plain-Jane indeed...


... but I liked the day-to-a-page layout inside, (I'm very fussy about what my diary layout is like), and it was a very reasonable price, but sooo boring to look at, but no longer!



A little bit of DSP, "Quatrefancy Speciality" to be exact and a little ribbon, some of the lovely "Chevron Ribbon" in "Island Indigo" and voila!


Something pretty and functional - yay!

Have a wonderful and restful Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment