Monday 4 April 2011

Another Mother's day project

So my son Ben also needed something to send to my mum, so I thought I'd make something a little more personal, oh and green as it's her favourite colour.
This card is just under 100mm x 100mm when folded, as it was made out of A4 cardstock which is only 297mm long.
 I adhered a piece of white printer paper to the centre panel so that there was somewhere for Ben to write his message.
I used my PC to put a sentiment in a scroll, printed it out, stuck it onto Pear Pizzazz cardstock and cut round it.
For the front I cut up and adhered small squares of the "Woodland Walk" designer paper.  The photo is of my mum and Ben when he was a baby.  I put that inside a chipboard frame from my stash that I had painted green and given a coat of glossy accents to so it would be all shiny.  I also added a couple of pearls up in the top right hand corner, just to balance it off,

Other than this particular chipboard frame, the products used are in main catalogue, which you can either see by clicking on the picture of the catalogue on the left side of the this post or by buying your own copy from me.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact, I do like to chat after all :o) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment