Monday 4 April 2011

Mother's Day projects

A couple of weekends ago I have the great pleasure of staying with my lovley 'Upline' Sarah-Jane and her adorable family. Whilst there I joined in her class where we made items especially for Mother's day.

As you can see, we made a card and decorated a candle.  Believe it or not but the candle was easily the fastest thing to do, and is so effective.

When I got home I was inspired, so I also made a little bag to match that I put fudge in for my mum.

This bag was actually made out of an 5 x 7"envelope, I aslo used a polka dot embossing folder to give it a bit more interest.
"Sweet Summer" was the stamp set used which was one that you could get for free as part of the Sale-a-bration event that Stampin' Up had a a couple of months ago.

If you would like to know more about any of the products used, how you too can get free stamp sets or how to make the envelope bag, how to decorate a candle or make unusual shaped cards, then get in contact.  Take care.  :o)  xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww, the bagelope looks brill, I hope you had a great Mothers day, Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete