Saturday 30 July 2011

New Home Card

Today’s share is a 'New Home' card that the recipient should have by now, so I'm safe publishing it to my blog.

Basic premise for this card was CASED, but being an idiot, I can't remember where from, (if you know, please tell me so I can give due credit – thanks!), and I’ve tweaked it a little bit as I was doing it from memory.


The paper was old Stampin’ Up paper that I had in my stash that I’m trying to use up. The image is from the 'Neighbourhood' jumbo wheel that I stamped onto Water colour paper in versamark ink and heat embossed using a mixture of black and gold embossing powder, which give a really cool two-tone effect. I coloured in the image using my blender pen, which I love doing, using the colours from the paper and then added three co-ordinating brads and some Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon.

The sentiment is from the 'Sincere Salutations' stamp set.


I liked the card so much that I'm in the middle of making another one to put in my stash of cards that are ready to go for when a last minute 'New Home' card is needed.

Cheerio for now, until we chat again xx



No comments:

Post a Comment