Wednesday 3 August 2011

Monogrammed Cards - day 1

Hello there, hope you are enjoying the heat, me? I hate it; I am defiantly a cool weather girl and not a sun worshiper at all!
Today and over the next couple of days I would like to share with you some monogrammed cards. These are easy to make, great if you’ve lost your crafty mojo and can be for personal notes or put a few together in a box and they make a great gift idea.


For today’s card I used ‘Concord Crush’ as my themed colour. I love this colour; it’s great for both male and female cards.
I stamped the 'Friendly' background stamp on 'Whisper White' card stock, matted that onto 'Concorn Crush' cardstock, Tide a bow using some 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon then stuck to a 'Whisper White' card blank. I then stamped my initial using the 'Broadsheet Alphabet' stamp set, stuck onto a scalloped circle and stuck over the ribbon using dimensionals.





I aslo added a little 'Crystal Effects' to the dot in the detail of the 'A' which you can just about see in this photo.







Hope you like it, I'll be back tomorrow to share another style of monogrammed card, till then, take care xx

1 comment:

  1. Cute monogrammed card, I love it in this colour! and I sooo need the offer for this month, might have to pop a little order in in the next few days ;-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete