Thursday 4 August 2011

Monogrammed Cards - day 2

Hello again, as promised, today I'm sharing another monogrammed card.


Today’s palette is 'Poppy Parade' - yes, another 'In Colour'. I do find that I tend to gravitate towards this and yesterdays colours quite a bit, I think they are both great.
Today I used the 'Medallion' background stamp. This has to be one of my favourite stamps because it is so versatile and also, depending on the colour scheme, very unisex.
Like yesterday's card, I stamped my initial using the 'Broadsheet Alphabet' stamp set, but this time I added a small 'Poppy Parade' mat before adding to the scalloped circle and I adhered to the centre of the image using dimensionals.






Again, I added some 'Crystal Effects' to the dot within the 'A' image - I think you can see it a bit better in this photo.






I have just one more monogrammed card to share with you this week, and no, it's not going to be using one of the 'In Colours' this time :o)

take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment