I've been really busy lately, couldn't tell you what I've done it just seems that everyday stuff is taking all my time at the moment, do you ever get days like that??
I have found time to do a little bit of crafting though. I'd go crazy if I didn't get a little bit of time looking at my pretty paper and stamp sets - lol
Today I would like to share with you a really simple gift card holder that showcases the gorgeous 1 1/4" Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain ribbon, which is £10.25 for a roll of 10 yards but it is just one of the items you can get for nothing, nil, zero, no quids at all, if you place an order over a certain value this month ONLY. Please see column on the left for all the details and what else is included in this fabulous freebie from Stampin' Up this month.
As you can see, it's really simple and you could produce quite a few of these if, for instance, you where making up a batch to give out at Christmas, (it's not that far away now you know, especially for us crafters!),
As you can see from the second photo, I've used the ribbon as a belly band, when that's taken off, the card can be opened and there is space to write on on the top half and the section to put in your gift card at the bottom or even money if it was folded up.
I also spritzed the cover with "Champagne Mist" shimmer paint mixed with Surgical Spirit, this gives it a beautiful and subtle sparkly finish all over the card, not sure how well it shows up in the card below, but IRL it's gorgeous!
* "Something to Celebrate" Stamp Set - Free Hostess Level 2 set in Summer Mini Catalogue.
* "Rich Razzleberry" & "Old Olive" cardstock - Cat Ref's : 119981 & 106576 or 121698 for the Brights collection (2 x each colour in the brights collection)
* "Rich Razzleberry" 1 1/4" grosgrain ribbon - Cat' Ref 119774
* "Old Olive" brads - Cat' Ref : 119740 Brights collection
* Versamark Ink Pad - Cat' Ref : 102283
* White Embossing Powder - Cat' Ref : 109132
* Heat Tool - Cat' Ref 110197
* "Champagne Mist" Shimmer Paint - Cat' Ref : 116806
I got my Surgical Spirit from Boots the Chemist. When making up the solution you do need to add a very little amount of cooled, boiled water - get in contact if you want to know more about this or if you have any questions at all about anything related to Stampin' Up.
Big crafty hugs, until we chat again .... xx