Friday 5 August 2011

Monogrammed Cards - day 3

To today I'm sharing the last in my little series of monogrammed cards. I've used the 'Broadsheet Alphabet' stamp set throughout which is a beautiful stamp set.

If you've not seen this one you really should, it's on page 76 if the currently Idea book & Catalogue and as you can see from this small picture, very letter is different and very striking and the stamps print beautifully.


My colour palette today is 'Marina Mist' which is such a beautiful, classy blue, and goes perfectly with the 'En Francais' background stamp that I used today.

 

As you can see, this is very similar to the other two cards, only I used 5/8" Satin Ribbon.  Only had one problem, I didn't have any ribbon in the right colour so I used 'Whisper White' ribbon and coloured it in using a sponge and my 'Marina Mist' ink pad and you really would never be able to tell it was a DIY job so if you love the look of the satin ribbon but can't afford to buy all 13 colours, then just get a bundle of 'Whisper White' and your trusty ink pads and change the colour to suit any colour scheme you fancy.





Like on the other cards, I added a little 'Crystal Effects' to the dot on the 'A' image here too.








If you like the look of monogrammed cards, but really need matching letters, for say, wedding stationery, then, personally, I would go for the 'Monogram Sweet Alphabet' stamp set which can be found on page 77.
 

If you would like to know more about any of the products used or mentioned on my blog today, or what other monogram set are available within the Stampin' Up range, then please do not hesitate to get in contact, I'm always happy to chat about pretty things!

lots of hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment