Saturday 3 September 2011

Count down to Christmas ~ Wk 3

Hi there,
Sorry, I'm a bit late posting today, not sure why, I've been up since 05:30!

Anyway, another card today, I've made about 30 Christmas cards so far in 4 different designs, so I think I'm on target to get them all done by the end of November.

It doesn't look too interesting from this view, but the following picture shows that it's a gate fold card and I punched out the ornament shape from the front, it was a bit tricky punching out one side then lining up the other to get the punch in the right shape, but I'm please with the results.

Also, the sentiment comes from a stamp from, I believe, Papermania and goes across both sections of the front of the card.   From the above photo, you can just see that I've added a small piece of "Whisper White" cardstock to the inner top right hand corner for the space to add the hand written greeting.

You can just see in the first photo is very sparkly, I went a bit crazy sprizing with the shimmer paint mixed with surgical spirit, but it's sooo pretty - lol!

Oh, and note that I've added a little bow using the Silver Elastic Cord around the sentiment, this is a great product and so useful for so manyt things, especailly for all your Christmas project, but it is unfortunily on the retirement list, so this means it is only availble to buy until the end of Sept, assuming it doesn't sell out before then, so if you want some of this great little item, then get in contact as soon as possible to place an order.
PLUS, anybody who places an order through me during September (from the retirement list or any current catalogue products) for over £45 (plus postage) will receive a FREE 2011-2012 catalogue worth £5.95.

Hope you have a great weekend, till we chat again  xx


Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets :  "Delightful Decorations"
Card stock : "Whisper White", "Old Olive" & "Cherry Cobbler"
Accessories : Silver Elastic Cord; "Champagne Mist" shimmer paint;
Colour : "Old Olive" ink pad
Tools : "Ornament" Extra Large punch; Stampin' Dimensionals SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment