Sunday 4 September 2011

Off to the charity shop we go...

... Or rather, we went, the other day with a little bundle of cards.

This particular charity project is called "Craft for Life" and is for Cancer Research, and, as you can see from the photo, they even provide the cello' bags to put your cards in.  Should have been easy right??  Well the poor ladies in my local shop didn't have a clue what they were for or what was going on, initially asking me if I wanted to pay for them even though I stood in front of them when I took them out of my bag - bless.  Once everything was cleared up they where as helpful as could be and said they would order another 50 cello' bags for me, I'd got the original stash from a friend.

So anyway, that's the first 20 given to charity, my target is to give in 100 by the end of November so I'm feeling confident that I should be able to make my target.

If you would like to have a go at making cards to help this or any other charity, please get in touch. Card making is great fun and very easy to do, just get in touch and I'll help you get set up with all the things you need, some training if required and even help you organise a little crafting club with your friends after all, there's not many hobbies that you can do whilst chatting with friends or sitting in front of the telly and be helping charities at the same time!

Oh, and for more information on this charity, please see HERE


Enjoy your Sunday... xx

1 comment:

  1. WoW your such an amazing person Anna :) I am so glad i meet you :)

    ReplyDelete