Tuesday 27 September 2011

Countdown to Christmas ~ Wk 6

Hi there,

Sorry for not blogging for a while, a combination of sickness and injury within my household through out my schedule, the good thing is that I've been working on a few projects that I will be sharing with you over the next few days and I've got the tutorial for the box I shared HERE

This week my countdown to Christmas share is a few little fun items and, after all, it's the little things that really help make Christmas special.



It's a little box made using the Petal Card punch and as you can see from the photo, it's just big enough for a Lindor chocolate - yum!  I've only made one but I will make more nearer the time and hang them on the tree.  Unfortunately, I used 'Jolly Holiday' Designer Series Paper, (DSP), which has now sold out  :o(
I'm really going to miss this paper but the new collection comes out on Saturday - yay!

The next little item I'm sharing today is another little treat holder, whilst it's still small it's defiantly bigger then the first item!



For this one I didn't use Christmas paper at all, but the 'Celebrations' DSP as I wanted to show that you don't have to have specific Christmas paper to make something Christmasy, you just have to add a few Christmasy touches.


Here I have stamped snow flakes and a 'Merry Christmas' sentiment onto a label and no one would notice it's not Christmas paper, I also used the Crimper, (which was a present from my son for my birthday),  on each end to give it a more finished look.

... and the little goodie that is hiding inside this little treat package ...

Mint chocolate - YUM!

Hope you like these little treat ideas, please pop back tomorrow when I will post my box tutorial.

Until then, ....  xx
 

Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Every Little Bit" & "Contempo Christmas"
Card stock : "Very Vanilla" Cardstock.
Accessories : 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon in "Old Olive ( ** RETIRING **), 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon in "Real Red" & "Old Olive, "Jolly Holidays" DSP (** SOLD OUT **), "Celebrations DSP (** RETIRING **), "Dazzling Diamonds" glitter
Colour : "Real Red" & "Bashful Blue" Classic ink pads
Tools : SNAIL Adhesive; 2-way glue pen, Sticky Strip, "Petal Card" punch & Crimper
 

1 comment:

  1. Two great packages here hun, You know its christmas when the shops start to have Christmas versions of all the chocs we love!!
    M-e-r-r-y Christmas evry-body!!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete