Wednesday 7 September 2011

Having another go ... and what I found on my desk this morning!

Hello everyone,

Is it just me or did autumn make an appearence yesterday?

Anyway, today's share is just me having another go at the card I shared on Monday, see HERE, except this time I did a blue colour scheme instead of the pink.

I also changed the orientation slightly by having the ribbon on the left of the main image rather than below as in the original card. Redoing a card you've done before and just changing it a little bit is a great thing to do when you are feeling like your crafting mojo has deserted you.

Oh, and on a completly unrelated note, this is what I discovered on my crafting desk this morning.


This is my cat, Cat, (named by my son and after the cat in Red Dwarf), she loves to sleep here as the sun beems through the window, but she doesn't like the sun in her eyes so she covers them up with her paw and goes to sleep like that.  Very cute, but really annoying as that Stampin' Up! grid paper you can see under her is meant for my stamping not her sleeping! lol

Until next time  ... xx
 

Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets :  "Nature Walk" &; "Always Elegant" - for the sentiment
Card stock : "Marina Mist" &; Watercolour paper - for the main image
Accessories : 5/8" Organza ribbon in "Whisper White; DSP patterns stack in "Subtles" - for the "Marina Mist" patterned paper
Colour : "StazOn ink; "Marina Mist", "Always Artichoke & "Sahara Sand" marker pens
Tools : Stampin' Dimensionals SNAIL Adhesive; Blender Pen
 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card - I love how you made the image stand out - did you use a Promarker for that? The pink one is gorgeous too.
    Cat is beautiful - mine just runs off with my tape! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Cat is gorgeous. They know they shouldn't be there, but look so cute, they get away with it! Pretty card too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat is certainly cute - hope she lets you get on sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card but you kitty is a great edition to your workdesk, she looks so comfy!
    I am a new follower of your blog, if you have a few spare minutes please pop over and say hello I came across you via WOYWW.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cats for you lol! Adorable kitty. Our Beatrice spends most of her life with her paw over her eyes like that, little sleeping machine! Sometimes you see a little glint of eye, which proves she's not as asleep as she'd like you to think. We call it "having her Do Not Disturb sign up." Hope you managed to get some crafting done, despite sleepy kitties! Of course, you can't possibly disturb them, can you.

    ReplyDelete