Sunday 23 October 2011

Halloween Ideas - Day 3

Quick post today so lets get straight on to the share which  is a one I shamelessly CASE'd as when I saw it I thought it was completely adorable and had to have a go at making one myself.

It's a 'Mummy' pillow box and the originator of this fabulous idea is Angie Kennedy Juda who is a very talented US Stampin' Up! demonstrator.




Angie has a video on how to make it, which can be found on youtube  HERE

It's made using the "Pillow Box" die for the Bigshot and it's great for putting in little treats or packets of sweets. 
Hope you love it as much as I do, come back tomorrow for another Halloween idea...xx




Project Ingredients


Card stock : "Naturals Ivory"; "Basic Black" & "Whisper White" cardstock
Colour : "Soft Suede" Classic Ink pad
Tools : "Snail" tape runner adhesive; 1/2" & 3/4" hole punches; Big Shot die cutting machine & "Pillow Box" die.

No comments:

Post a Comment