Tuesday 4 October 2011

Thank you Card.

Hi there,

A really brief post from me today as I've not been feeling well and my bed is calling me back but I really wanted to share this card with you.

Thank You card
It's a card that I made for my upline, Sarah-Jane, to thank her for her hospitality when I went to visit a few weeks ago.

It's actually a see through card, as I cut out a section of the front and replaced it with acetate so that you could read the sentiment on the inside of the card.  It's still just a regular A6 size card, but I feel this little change really steps it up.  The silhouette images are where just cut out of the very wonderful new DSP called "Timeless Portrait", which I think are just lovely.  Also, the ribbon is just the "Whisper White" organza ribbon dyed using a "Cherry Cobbler" classic ink pad to make it fit in with the colour palette.

Dyed ribbon close up


Obviously I also used lots of lovely new products ~ any excuse  :o)  Hope you like it, please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.

So that's it from me today, thanks a lot for stopping by and take very good care of yourselves....  xx

 

Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Curly Cute" Stamp Set.
Card stock : "Naturals Ivory", "Whisper White" & "Basic Black" cardstock
Accessories :"Filigree" designer brads; 5/8" Organza Ribbon; "Jewels Basic Pearl" & "Timeless Portrait" DSP
Colour : "Cherry Cobbler" Classic Ink pad & StazOn Ink
Tools : Tombow Mono Adhesive; Glue dots & SNAIL adhesive
 

1 comment:

  1. And it looks even more gorgeous IRL! Thank-you again and you are most welcome any time!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete