Wednesday 25 January 2012

Simple male card

Hello there, hope your week is going well.

I haven't got much time to chat today but I wanted to quickly share this card with you. I have a few male birthdays coming up so I wanted to make a male card that could be easily replicated, lets be honest, it can be such a nightmare making male cards than when ever I find a design that works I want to be able to make a few so that I can build up my male cards stash and take the pressure off myself a little bit.


Simple male card


Personally, I think this one is about as easy as it gets - lol!

have a great day ... xx

 
Stamp Sets : "Happiest Birthday Wishes; "Sanded" Background Stamp - Retired
Card stock : "Whisper White"; "Sahara Sand" & "Pacific Point" cardstock
Colour : "Soft Suede" & "Pacific Point" classic ink pads
Tools : "SNAIL" adhesive &; Dimensional Adhesive.

1 comment:

  1. Great card idea Anna, I so need to make some male cards for the box and I have had a few requests at class too, best get cracking on it then! Hope you are well x
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete