Thursday 26 January 2012

It's all gone a bit wrong somewhere :o/

So yesterday I showed you a simple male card, well I had actually cut the cardstock and stamped the background image and the birthday sentiment a couple of times with the intention of making two in the same colour palette and, well, it somehow went a bit wrong and ended up all girlie  :o/


I blame the "Whisper White" piece that I had cut using my "Lace Ribbon" border punch that I had sitting on my desk!  All I did was pick it up to see how it would look over the lovely "Pacific Point" strip and before I knew it,  I had glued it on, butterflies appeared and rhinestones where being taken out of the packet!  Still, I needed a card for my sister whose birthday is at the weekend and this is perfect for her as she is a bit of a tomboy still, so this has nice feminine touches without being all pink and soppy.

Does that every happen to you, start out making one thing and end up with something completely different - lol!

take care ... xx



 
Stamp Sets : "Happiest Birthday Wishes; "Sanded" Background Stamp - Retired
Card stock : "Whisper White"; "Sahara Sand" & "Pacific Point" cardstock
Accessories : Basic Rhinestones;   
Colour : "Soft Suede" & "Pacific Point" classic ink pads
Tools : "SNAIL" adhesive; Dimensional Adhesive; Glue Dots; "Ribbon Lace" Border Punch; Big Shot machine & "Beautiful Wings" embosslits die,

No comments:

Post a Comment