Monday 6 February 2012

Monday CASE'd book

Hi,

Very late in posting as I've had a migraine today and it can knock me for six whilst I'm waiting for it to wear off, luckily I only get them once or twice a year so I can't complain.

I wanted to post as I am starting a new series called "Monday CASE'd booked".  This is going to be a regular series where I CASE a project that I've seen either in catalogue or on a YouTube video.

My share today is something I CASE'd from the Catalogue, it can be found on Pg 124.



Making this came in handy as I needed a card for my niece, Sandra, whose birthday it was last week and I wanted something quite pretty and girlie.

I then made another one, but just turned it round and changed a couple of things. 




I think CASE'ing projects is a great way to get your creative juices flowing if you've lost your crafty mojo, you just need to make sure you give due credit to whoever or where ever inspired you.

Anyway, hope your day was better than mine, take care ...xx



 
Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Happiest Birthday Wishes
Card stock : "Rose Red"; "Concord Crush"; & "River Rock"
Accessories : Basic Rhinestones; White Embossing Power& "First Edition" Speciality DSP
Colour : StazOn ink & VersaMark ink pads
Tools : "SNAIL" adhesive; Glue dots; Heat tool; Big Shot Machine; "Beautiful Wings" Embossslit Die; "Scallop Trim" border punch; "Scallop" border punch & "Designer Frames" Textured impressions embossing folders.

No comments:

Post a Comment