Friday 3 February 2012

Valentine's day ideas - No.4

Hello again,

Well, I can't find the photo's for the project I wanted to show you, so I will share this one with you instead.  As you can see, it's another card, but this time a full sized A6 card.


I used "Poppy Parade" cardstock and the "First Edition" DSP, which I think work wonderfully together.  I used the heart punches to create a 'kite' effect, with the linen thread as the kite string.

I heat embossed the image from the "Always Elegant" stamp set onto the cardstock before using the large heart punch so that I could get a symmetrical image on the heart.

I used the mat pack and the paper piecing tool to put holes all around the card and used a black marker to make the faux stitching.

I really like this card, hope you do too.


 

Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Always Elegant"
Card stock : "Poppy Parade"
Accessories : Clear Embossing poweder; "First Edition" Speciality DSP & Linen thread.
Colour : VersaMark ink pads & "Baisc Black" marker pen.
Tools : "SNAIL" adhesive; Dimensional Adhesive; "Full Heart" punch; "Small Heart" punch; "Heart to heart" punch;"lace Ribbon" border punch; Mat pack & Piercing tool.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, nice card Anna, I have been having a Poppy Parade kinda week too ;-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the non traditional book paper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the book paper and simplistic looking kite...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although you created this card a While ago, it's timeless and just wonderful! I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete