Wednesday 29 February 2012

Quick "Thank you" card.

Just wanted to share with a a very quick "Thank You" card that I did for my lovely upline Sarah-Jane.  She had sent me a card and gift as a little Valentine's treat, so obviously a "Thank You" card was in order.


This type of card is really quick and easy to make.  Basically you drag colour across the card and stamp over an image using StazOn ink.

You can either use sponges, water colour pens  or maybe even use the ink pads directly on the cardstock, any medium that you want to try to get that colour across the card.

On this card I also added more colour on the flower image to enhance it, but you don't need to do this, I just wanted to make the flower stand out a little more.

Hope you like it and have a go yourself

Take care ... xx



Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Everything Eleanor"
Card stock : "Confetti White" 
Colour : StazOn Ink, "Pool Party"; "Lucky Limeade" & "Calypso Coral"

No comments:

Post a Comment