Friday 10 February 2012

Very simple male birthday card


Hello,

Hope you haven't had too much snow where you are, it's nearly all gone where I am, which is a shame, I do like that "snowed-in" feeling, but that doesn't happen very often where I live :o/  Whether you like snow or not, it's great weather for staying in and crafting ~ yay!

My share today is another, very simple, male birthday card.  I actually made this one a couple of weeks ago, but as I sent it out this week, I didn't want to blog it until I was sure that the recipient had received it.






I punched out a square using the smaller square punch in a "Not Quite Navy" card blank then did the same in a scrap of "Night of Navy" cardstock, then used the bigger square punch over the whole I had made in order to punch out a thin frame which I glued around the aperture.  I adhered some "Whisper White" cardstock inside the card, lined up the image so that it would peep through the hole perfectly, stamped with StazOn and coloured in with markers.  All that was left to do was stamp the sentiment on the front, all together a very simple card that can easily be adapted for female and childrens cards, you just have to change the colour and image.

Hope you like it .

take care ~ and remember to wrap up warm! ... xx




Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Every Little Bit" & "Happiest Birthday Wishes"
Card stock : "Not Quite Navy", "Night of Navy" & "Whisper White"
Colour : StazOn Ink, "Not Quite Navy" & "Night of Navy" markers
Tools : "SNAIL" adhesive; 1 3/8" Square punch & 1 1/4" Square punch

No comments:

Post a Comment