Friday 30 March 2012

Easter Projects ~ No.3

I was chatting to someone on the phone yesterday and we were talking about getting together after Easter so I said "in about 3 - 4 weeks time?" and they reminded me that Easter is next week!  ~ Blimey, where did that time go!  Thank goodness I had started making my Easter projects already I just need to concentrate on making some cards now as I have less then a week to get them done.

In the meantime, I'm sharing with you a very simple Easter project to pretty up some lovely chocolaty goodness.



You just have to pull the ribbon to slide out the chocolate - simple!


I like this project as you don't damage the wrapping to get the goodies out so the recipient can re-use if they want to.

I'll be back again later today with another last minute "Sale-a-bration" project ~ you only have until end of tomorrow to get your hands on "Sale-a-bration" goodies, and once they are gone, they're gone!

Chat again later, until then, have a great day ... xx

 

Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Everybunny"
Card stock : "Pool Party" & Watercolour paper.
Accessories: "Pool Party" ruffled ribbon; "Everyday Enchantment" DSP
Colour  StazOn Ink, "Lucky Limeade", "So Saffron", "Pumpkin Pie", "Pool Party" classic ink
Tools : "SNAIL" adhesive; Dimensional Adhesive; Crop-a-dile; Crimper, "Fancy Flower" punch

1 comment:

  1. Love this, but I love teh G&B white choc more I think, no sharing of this!! ;-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete