Friday 30 March 2012

"Sale-a-bration" card

Hi,

2nd post of the day and I'm back with another, very simple, "Sale-a-bration" card.

Now as you can see it is a very simple card, but I wanted to share this one with you as I thought you might find the scallop section interesting.


I've cut up into the centre of the scallop circle which creates separate 'petals'.  Unfortunately this photo doesn't shown the dimension I got when I then curled them up,  I also put holes into the larger scallop for additional interest.  I just used my paper piecing tool & mat pack for this.

Oh, and this card uses 2 different options within the "Sale-a-bration" selection, the DSP and the stamp set "Elementary Elegance", which is gorgeous by the way.

That's it for today, back tomorrow for a last look at some projects using these great FREE products available exclusively during "Sale-a-bration" which comes to an end tomorrow :o(


No comments:

Post a Comment