Saturday 31 March 2012

"Sale-a-bration" ends today ~ last look

Hi there, hope you are having a lovely Saturday.

Today I will be sharing the last lot of projects I've made using the exclusive products you can get for free as part of this years "Sale-a-bration" event.


These two cards are basically the same, the only real difference is that on the top card I used the "Postage Stamp" punch and on the bottom the "1 1/4" Square" punch.  The card blanks for these are 2/3rd of a sheet of A4 "Confetti Cream" cardstock folded in half.  Cards this size fit into a standard business envelope.



The next couple of cards are Easter cards, which I am waaaay behind on!


The "Everyday Enchantment" DSP is perfect for Easter projects.


On both of these cards I used the large image from "Creative Elements" stamp set as a background stamp.



This next card has a very simple colour palette being just Black, White & Red. This uses the "Fresh Vintage" stamp set from the "Sale-a-bration" collection.


Just to add some interest, I added a string of pearls to underline the sentiment and also on the centre of the butterfly that I cut out using "Beautiful Wings" embosslit and the "Everyday Enchantment" DSP.


... and finally,

A celebration card using the "Outlined Occasions" stamp set, which is another "Sale-a-bration" option.

Well I hope you have found some inspiration amongst these last few projects, I can honestly say that the products being offered for free as part of this years "Sale-a-bration" is outstanding and I'm sorry that they will no longer be available after today, so if you want to get your hands on, please don't delay and get in contact today as I would hate for anyone to be disappointed.  Remember, you can choose 1 item for every £45 spent

No comments:

Post a Comment