Friday 6 April 2012

Easter Projects ~ No. 6

Hello, hope you are having a lovely Good Friday, we are all being very mellow and lazy here, which is lovely.

My share for you today is another Easter card.


It's a box card and uses both "Easter Blossoms" and "Everybunny" Easter themed stamp sets. 

It's quite easy to make, I cut out a circle in the centre of the "Lucky Limeade" piece, I used this to draw, very lightly in pencil, the circle on the "Whisper White" piece so that I knew where to stamp my main image.


Once all the stamping and colouring was done I scored both pieces of cardstock at 1cm on both ends and stuck them together.

Whilst the two main stamp sets used are themed for Easter, both of these sets have wonderfully images that can be used all year round, I'll be sharing some projects showcasing their versatility over the coming weeks.



Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Easter Blossoms"; "Everybunny" & "Delightful Dozen"
Card stock : "Whisper White"; "Lucky Limeade" & "Pool Party"
Colour  StazOn In;  Versamark Ink; "Pool Party"; "Lucky Limeade"; "So Saffron" & "River Rock" classic ink pads
Tools : "SNAIL" adhesive; "Modern Label" punch

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, I haven't made this style in an age! Thanks so much for your Easter wishes, have a lovely Easter too :-)
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete