Tuesday 24 April 2012

Male birthday card

Hi there,

Really quick post today as I don't know where the day has gone.  Mostly today I've been making 'swop' cards for Stampin' Up's regional training event this coming weekend and the day just ran away from me and I've still not finished the 'swops'! 

I did want to share a card I made as I have a few male birthday's coming up and I wanted to get few done so I would have a little stash.



As you can see, it's really simple and I made 4 of them in total, only changing the colour of the main cardstock, but I stuck to the the 'Regals' family of colours as they are great for men.  Oh, and I used a circle punch for the 'ticket' style corners.

Hope you like it, must dash  .... xx


Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Happiest Birthday Wishes"
Card stock : "Basic Black";  "Not Quite Navy" & "Whisper White"
Accessories : Silver Brads & 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in "Basic Black"
Colour:  StazOn ink
Tools : Tape runner adhesive; Dimensional adhesive "Square lattice" embossing folder; Big Shot machine & Circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment