Monday 23 April 2012

Button Buddies cards

Happy St. Georges Day! ~  but I hope you're having a great day whether this sentiment is relevant to you or not :o)

Today I would like to share with you a few cards I made with the "Button Buddies" stamp set.  I was lucky enough to receive this set for free from Stampin' Up as an achievement award.  Stampin' Up are really good at offering incentives to demonstrators, they really make you feel like they have your back and are trying to help you achieve your goals as a demonstrator, whatever they may be.


I've made my cards 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" square cards, which is a size I love.


As you can see, these images are really cute but simple and great for all sorts of occasions.


 I've only used a few of the images, there are still 5 more for me to play with.


Why "Button" buddies are you asking yourself?

Well that's because all the images have an element on them that matches up perfectly with our buttons, as you can see in the card above - how cool is that and makes 'stepping-up' card so easy.

I also teamed the images up in this little collection with the "Swirls & Curls Verses" sentiment set.  This is a hostess only item that is in the Spring mini catalogue, which comes to an end on the 30th of this month, so only about a week left to get hold of the items in that mini so don't delay in getting in contact if you would like to order any item in that catalogue.

take care ... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment