Monday 16 April 2012

Monday CASE'd Book

I have a CASE'd card for you today.  For those who are unfamiliar with the term it means that I've copied it, which in the stamping and paper craft world is completely acceptable and in some ways encouraged, just as long as you give due credit to the originator.

My card today was CASE'd from the Stampin' Up's catalogue and the original can be found on Pg 120.


I changed the colour and a few of the embellishments but other than that, it's pretty much the same.  I made this card a couple of weeks ago when I was feeling like I had lost my crafty mojo, so, for me, CASE'ing a card was a great way to get me making something so that I felt inspired again.  That's the great thing about the catalogue, it's got so many great projects in there to inspire and spark off the imagination.

Have a great day .... xx



 Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Aviary";  "Happiest Birthday Wishes" & "Tiny Tags"
Card stock : "Whisper White" & "Night of Navy"
Accessories : Patterns Designer Series paper Stack in Regals.
Colour:  StazOn Ink; "Pool Party"; "Island Indigo" & "Poppy Parade" classic ink pads
Tools : Dimensional Adhesive; Tape runner adhesive;  "Dotted Scallop Ribbon" border punch; "Tag" punch; "Corner" Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment