Sunday 15 April 2012

Scrapbook Page

Hello,

Today I'm sharing with you a 12" x 12" scrapbook page that I put together using one of the "Simply Scrappin" kits from Stampin' Up.  The kit I used is called "Country Club" and is one of the kits that I used to make one of the cards I shared yesterday.

It's the first 12" x 12" physical scrapbook page I've done.  Up to now my scrapbooking has been confined to much smaller memory books or digital pages so a blank 12" x 12" page seemed quite daunting at first, but I knew the photo's I wanted to use and the story I wanted to tell, so actually I found that I filled up the page quite quickly.

(sorry about the terrible photo ~ working on it!)

The photo's are ones of my DS, Ben, when he was about 5 and they were taken when we were on holiday in Portugal.

I like the basic layout but I'm not that please with it overall so I stopped working on it as I decided that it would be easier to add things later than try and take things off if I add too much at this stage.
I am glad I got the memory down and I've been able to use these photos to perfectly illustrate a family story for the future, which is, after all, what scrapbooking is all about and I intend to do a companion page using up to date photo's to further illustrate my story so I'll see what I feel it needs when I see the two together.

If you are interested in learning more about scrapbooking, capturing memories or any Stampin' Up products, then please do not hesitate to get in touch, details above.

 xx



 Project Ingredients

Accessories : "Country Club" Simply Scrappin' kit
Colour:  "Whisper White" craft ink
Tools : Dimensional Adhesive; Tape runner adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment