Friday 20 April 2012

Shiny "Thank You" card

Hello,

I'm really late in posting today as I've been busy working on my Swop cards for next weekends regional training.  This is just one of the many wonderful things about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator, they give so much in the way of training and support.

The project that I'm sharing today is a card I made a while ago but forgot to post.  I wanted to play with stamping using the shimmer paint.


As you can see from the photo, it works well as I stamped an image from the "Delicate Doilies" stamp set, which I really like and I'm not sure why I haven't used it more.

Ooo Shiny!
Stamping with the shimmer paint makes a really lovely, shiny image.  I teamed it up with some paper from the "Mocha Morning" Specialty DSP, which is very rich looking.

I liked the look of stamping with the shimmer paint and it is something that I will defiantly be doing again.

Enjoy the rest of your Friday.... xx


Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Delicate Doilies" & "Thank you kindly"
Card stock : "Crumb Cake"; "Very Vanilla" & "Soft Suede"
Accessories : "Mocha Morning" Specialty DSP & Antique Brads
Colour:  "Soft Suede" Classic ink pad & "Champagne Mist" Shimmer paint
Tools : Tape runner adhesive;  "Decorative Label" punch

No comments:

Post a Comment