Saturday 12 May 2012

Cute "Balloon" birthday cards

Hi there,

Hope you are having a lovely Saturday.

My share for you today are a couple of cute little 4" x 4" birthday cards.  I really like this size, I think it is about as small as you can go for an actual card, anything smaller than this and really you are into note card/gift tag territory.


I threaded some ruffled ribbon through the holes in one of the circle pieces from the "perfect Pennants" die.  I think that maybe this would work better with slightly thinner ribbon, but as the ribbon is, by it's very nature, rufflie' I quite like it.



I also used the solid balloon image from the  "Up, Up & Away" stamp set, which is an adorable stamp set and so bright and jolly and perfect for cards during the summer. The above photo shows the card in greater detail and shows up the little cloud images, which are so sweet.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday ... xx



Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Up, Up & Away"
Card stock : "Pool Party"; "Daffodil Delight" & "Wisteria Wonder"
Accessories : "Attic Boutique" DSP; "Wisteria Wonder" and "Pool Party" Ruffled Ribbon.
Colour:   "Basic Gray" Classic ink & Versamark ink
Tools : Tape runner adhesive; Dimensional Adhesive;  "Perfect Pennants" die

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Anna - like the idea of threading the ribbon through1 Axx

    ReplyDelete