Wednesday 16 May 2012

CAS Thank You card

Hello there,

I hope your day is going better than mine.  I found out that my email account has been hacked so I've spent most of the morning trying to sort that out and send messages to people to let then know what happened, I just hope that no one got a rude message from my account and they think that I send it :o/

Anyway, on to something much nicer, stamping and my share for today.


It's a real CAS, (clean and simple), "Thank You" card.  My card base if from the "Cards & Envelopes Note" pack.  it contains 20 cards and envelopes, so it's a really economical choice and I just love the size, 5" x 3-1/2",  which is just perfect if you need to make a lot of cards, such as a "Thank You" card.

The image is from the "Simply Soft" hostess stamp set and the sentiment is from the "Thank You Kindly" stamp set, which is a must-have for any crafter.

Until next time.... xx

 
Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Simply Soft" & "Thank You Kindly"
Card stock : "Basic Black"
Accessories : "Cards & Envelopes Note" pack
Colour:   "Old Olive", "Blushing Bride" marker pens & StazOn ink
Tools : Tape runner adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment