Monday 21 May 2012

Monday CASE'd-book card

Monday already :o(

Well, thank god for stamping to cheer us up!

My share with you today is a card that I CASE'd, (this basically means Copied) from a foreign catalogue I had a peek at.


I changed a couple of things but it's basically the same.  CASE'ing is great when you've lost your crafty mojo and feeling a bit blank when you sit down at your crafting space - before you know it you've got something going, with a few changes to make it all your own and you're feeling inspired again - wonderful!

I used the colour spritzer tool to add a dusting of colour across the top of the card underneath the petals of the flower. I love the way it looks, it seems like pollen drifting on the air to me.  For the stem of the flower I just did a swoosh of the "Old Olive" marker pen down the cardstock.


I also made an envelope for it too, actually, I can stop making envelopes.  They can be made from DSP or cardstock and are wonderful as they can match perfectly your lovely new creation which is especially nice if you want to make a card for someone special.

Have a great day my dear blog friends.... xx

 
Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Build a Blossom" & "You are Loved"
Card stock : "Naturals Ivory" & "Whisper White"
Accessories : "Designer Series Paper Pack" in "Brights" - "Old Olive" used for envelope
Colour:   "Real Red", "Old Olive"; "Chocolate Chip" classic ink pads & "Chocolate Chip" marker pen.
Tools : Tape runner adhesive , Dimensional adhesive, "Blossom Petals Builder" punch;"Simply Scored" Scoring Board & Diagonal scoring plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment