Sunday 20 May 2012

Gift bag & Mini Cards

Hello,

Late posting today as I've not been sleeping too well lately so I allowed myself a slow and relaxing day today.

My share for you is a gift bag and some little 3" x 3" cards to go with it, oh, and some hand made envelopes too.


We learnt how to make the bag at our regional training a few weeks ago.  I utilises the wonderful "Labels Collection" framelit dies that are in the current Summer Mini catalogue.


The 3" x 3" cards fit in perfectly, and I made envelopes for them all out of the same DSP using the Diagonal board for "Simply Scored Scoring Tool", that is also in the Summer Mini.




The envelopes start life as a piece of 5" x 5" DSP and scored on the diagonal plate at 2-1/4" on all four sides.  I love making my own envelopes, it gives you total freedom to make any size card you want, but obviously there are some restrictions on how small you can get if you want to put them in the post.

The flower on the gift bag was made up from a combination of dies and punches.


I was really fun to make this project, especially after all the CAS cards I've been making recently and would be a perfect Teachers end of year gift or a little present for a friend or co-worker.

If you would like to learn how to make this gift or found  out more about any Stampin' Up product, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and we can sort out a workshop in the comfort of your own home for you and your friends.

Take care...


 
Project Ingredients

Stamp Sets : "Mixed Bunch" & "Tiny Tags"
Card stock : "Poppy Parade" & "Whisper White"
Accessories : "Attic Boutique" DSP; Silver Brads & Antique Brads
Colour:   "Soft Suede", "Pool Party" &  "Poppy Parade" classic ink pads
Tools : Tape runner adhesive; Dimensional adhesive; Simply Scored Scoring Tool; Diagonal Scoring Plate; "Fun Flowers" die; "Fancy Flower" punch; "Labels Collection" die & "Jewellery Tag" punch

No comments:

Post a Comment